Flora Coconut Body Crème
- Super dense, you only need a pea-sized amount when applying
- Holds up through several hand washings without needing to reapply
- Doubles as a makeup primer and nighttime moisturizer
- May aid in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Warm Vanilla notes blended with brilliant Lavender tones
- Tip: Use the Moisturizing Exfoliator to wash and remove makeup from your face, splash on Witch Hazel (an all natural toner) then apply a small dab of crème for healthy, glowing skin overnight
Mangifera Indica Pure (Mango) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cocos Nucifera Organic Cold Pressed Virgin (Coconut) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Essential Oils.
Are the products vegan? Yes.
Is it tested on animals? No.
Do you use fragrance oils, parabens, preservatives, phthalates or any other artificial ingredients? No.
What is the shelf life? One year.
When do orders ship? Within 24 business hours if order is placed Monday - Friday before 12:00 PM. Orders received on Friday's after 12:00 PM - Sunday, or on a Holiday will ship the following business day. Once your package ships you'll be e-mailed a tracking number for your convenience.
Refunds: All sales are final due to health and safety concerns. If you product arrives damaged please email us and we'll send a replacement at no additional charge.
How - To
Where can I use it? Hands, chest, neck and face.
Will it clog my pores? No, when used alone or only with another product that is 100% natural ingredients only, we suggest reading the label on additional products to be sure.
What are the beads? The Mango Butter may crystalize by forming 'fat crystals' which are fantastic for the skin. Simply massage into your skin until it absorbs for incredibly soft and smooth skin.
Does it wash off immediately during hand washing? It holds up through several hand washing without needing to constantly reapply it.
My creme melted, now what? Simply place the creme in a cool place and out of direct sunlight until the product consistency returns to normal.
Can I take my creme in my purse? The best place for your creme is at home or at work in your office room temperature is ideal, as the product is sensitive to heat and direct sunlight.